Keto Meatloaf. Almond flour and parmesan add flavor and keep the juices in. The glaze is made with unsweetened ketchup. Paleo Keto Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe – Gluten Free – This paleo keto low carb meatloaf recipe is super easy to make.
A keto friendly Instant Pot meatloaf that's low-carb and gluten-free. Cooking under pressure keeps the meat juicy and speeds the cooking time. What's more comforting and satisfying than meatloaf? You can cook Keto Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Meatloaf
- It’s 1 lb of Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Bison.
- You need 1 lb of Mild Ground Sausage.
- You need 10 of Bacon Slices.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots – diced.
- You need 1 of Orange Bell Pepper – diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1 Can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon bbq sauce.
How about meatloaf wrapped in bacon, seasoned perfectly, and dowsed with a rich, creamy gravy? Best keto meatloaf recipes for the lover of meatloaf and the skeptic looking for that elusive flavorsome and "this is the best ever" recipe. Meatloaf is one of those adaptable comfort foods. Even when keto, meatloaf can be tender, hearty, and full of flavor.
Keto Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add eggs to mixing bowl and lightly beat.
- Chop all veggies and add to mixing bowl.
- Add tomato paste and seasonings to mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Add Coconut flour and mix evenly.
- Add all meat and hand mix until blended.
- Place mixture on baking sheet and form into loaf.
- Glaze top of loaf with bbq sauce.
- Weave bacon on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour then up temperature to 415 for additional 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 min before serving.
This meatloaf doesn't require any more steps or cooking techniques than a regular meatloaf and uses most of the same ingredients. A great, nutrient dense, filling meal, meatloaf can be made in a bunch of different ways. Today, we're making a keto meatloaf without nuts or eggs! This Keto meatloaf recipe is unlike any other. It's an old recipe that grandma had but we ketofied it by replacing the bread crumbs with pork rinds to make this work for our Ketogenic diet.